Skip to main content

Sheffield

We had a lovely visit to Sheffield last weekend to visit Grahams sister Hazel & her boyfriend Jake. I had been so busy last year with studying that I hadn't visited their new house.


We took the afternoon off on Friday so we could arrive in time for dinner and a nice glass of wine. We spent Saturday shopping at Meadowhall shopping centre before heading home to change before going out for a lovely Indian for dinner and a few drinks in the pub.


The weather was fantastic on Sunday so we had a wander round some boutique shops before having a late lunch then heading home.


Graham, Jake & Hazel by you.


L-R: Graham, Jake & Hazel


We haven't got any plans to head back down any time this year, and I will be visiting my sister and my new niece or nephew in London the next time they come up to Scotland. So the next time I see them will be in Manchester airport at the end of November for our trip to Florida! Cant wait {less than 3 months to go!} but I have plenty to look forward too before then including a hen night, a trip to London, a wedding and a week in the Cotswolds with my family.

Comments