Skip to main content

The babies are here! The babies are here! The babies are here!

As an update to my post here, both babies have now arrived! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited!

My friend Angela had a baby boy on Monday morning called Jack. I'm delighted for her and her husband Dave and looking forward to meeting the new arrival in September.

Then best friend and bridesmaid Lucy was induced on Tuesday and a baby girl called Emily this evening. I'm so so so happy and excited for both her and her fiance Sam and cant wait to visit!


Congratulations to both mummy's and daddy's!

Hopefully we get to visit Lucy, Sam & Emily soon so I will have to get shopping!

Now its only 5 weeks until my sister is due which I'm sure will fly by and I cant wait to be an auntie! Then think that's all the babies for a while!

Comments