Skip to main content

Wonderful Weekend

I had a lovely 4 days in London last weekend with my sister Ashleigh, her fiance Patrick and my new nephew Enzo. I was able to visit them in hospital on Friday and help them bring Enzo home which was wonderful to be part of and I got to be chief photographer for the day! My Mum & Dad came down for Saturday & Sunday so I was able to go and stay with them on Saturday night to give the new family some peace and I also made the trip out to Kent to visit my friend Angela, her husband Dave and their baby Jack.

There will be a further post to follow, but until I get a chance to write it, and get mummy's permission to post some pictures, here are the fabulous balloons {if I do say so myself} that I got for baby Enzo.

How cool is the blue zebra! Can you tell I'm easily amused by helium balloons!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!