Skip to main content

Happy Birthday & 30

More birthday cards, I have lots of birthdays in September and its also my sisters tomorrow!

These ones are for two of my friends, one from school and another who i used to work with who is going to be 30. They are both having their birthday nights out tonight so I'm going to go to one for a bit then go and meet the others later on, starting with the 30th where I will also get to catch up with some old colleagues.

I wanted to try out some backgrounds on these stamps and two Happy Birthday stamps and the candle stamps that I got recently. I really like the watermark ink background on the pink card but also think the circles came out lovely in grey on the white one. Loving my corner rounder too!

Happy Birthday Candles by Our Day by Design.

Happy Birthday 30 by Our Day by Design.



Comments

  1. Anonymous15/9/09 15:02

    Again, these are great cards. Am loving your corner rounder too! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, its a Fiskars Corner Squeeze Punch 1/2" Round Bend Rounder which I got from a seller on Ebay as couldn't find the type I wanted here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!