Skip to main content

We just booked...

...our honeymoon!

Woo hoo, I'm so excited and cant wait - in 265 days time {following the wedding then a week of sightseeing in Sri Lanka}, we will be here:

Coco Palm Bodu Hithi - Aerial View; Escape Water Villa Exterior; Escape Water Villa Interior
(Images from here; here; here)
Apart from maybe a trip or two to the spa, I intend to do nothing but sunbathe on the deck and swim {or laze around} in the mini infinity pool, maybe with an occasional dip in the sea.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! What a fabulous location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am entirely jealous. Doing nothing is an art form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is exactly what we want to do! We have been dreaming of a week or so in the Maldives! Do you mind sharing with me the details of your trip (hotel, price, etc). It would be really helpful. Thanks! (can contact me at chocolateloversconfessions@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!