Skip to main content

Mission accomplished

Yippee! I ordered my dress yesterday!

We went to Rachel Scott for my appointment and had a quick look around, even though I was pretty sure I was going to get my original choice! I didn't see any others anything like the one I had chosen so I tried it on and yes, its still the one!

Everyone (my mum & my 2 aunts who were with me) agreed it was beautiful so I handed over my card and signed on the dotted line. Rachel was also lovely and I'm really pleased to be getting my dress from her shop.

Since I'm still losing weight I don't need to go back until the start of October to get measured, then they will make the dress to come around February (4-6 weeks before the wedding). Seems like ages away until I will get to try on my actual dress & one that fits since the shop sample is tiny!

Now I can start thinking about flowers, accessories & bridesmaids dresses!

Comments