Skip to main content

Lovely Bloggers - Thank You

Before I start the wedding recaps I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left lovely comments on my I'm Married! post; It was lovely to receive them all when we were away on honeymoon.

Some lovely bloggers also did posts and mentions on their own blogs which I loved finding in my google reader:

The lovely anna did this post on our wedding day: today will be a good day which included the fab picture below with our wedding date. When she posted it at 11:25am I think we were drinking rose champagne and I was sooooo nervous! Thank you anna.

(Image from here)

Thank you also to R, a fellow Scottish bride, who also did a post on our wedding day: G&G Are getting married which had some lovely comments about my blog and my DIY!

After the wedding the lovely Claire also did me a post: Gaynor got married.

Even though she was super busy with her own upcoming big day, Stacey remembered my day here and I was also featured on one of Zoe's Weddingnesday posts!

Thank you ladies!

Comments

  1. Aw you are so welcome. I can not tell you how excited I was for you on the actual day. Very random considering we have never met. I'm really looking forward to the recaps - nudge nudge. Oh and how is the new job going. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, of course! How could I not?

    I was so excited too. Yay this wonderful little community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to get back over here for every single post now :) Of course I am thinking of you and excited to see the pics once you get your DVD back - I'm waiting for mine, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!