Skip to main content

Bridal Clutch Bag

Of course I couldn't get bags for the girls and our mums without getting one for myself too. Handbags are totally my weakness, unlike shoes {which I why I bought 3 new ones in Florida last year}, so there was no way I couldnt get one for my wedding! Again, Emma was able to make exactly what I wanted for my bridal clutch and she even put my new initials and the wedding date on the label inside.



Since I wanted to use it on the day, I went for an ivory satin bag and got Emma to make the main tab & frills in organza to match my dress. I added some colour with purple satin lining to match the girls bags.



I love my bag and on the day I filled it with the stuff I would need like my lipstick, lip gloss & perfume then a few other random things I might have needed like plasters, tissues & blotting paper. I took my bag in the car with me which was great as it meant I could touch up my lip gloss on the car journey down. I ended up leaving it up in Ashleigh's room after we had been up to bustle my dress up and take off my bolero.


I did use my bag loads on our honeymoon and I'm sure I can find many more uses for it.

Comments

  1. LOVE love love this bag. Love the tag too. Love that you can use it again. Did I say love?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!