Skip to main content

WW Update...

...another 5.5lbs lost!

Current Weight [06.02.10] - 9st 6.5lbs
Total Loss = 42lbs {exactly 3 stone!}

I went to our WW meeting again yesterday with mum, just to check my maintenance plan is working. I had lost some more weight again, even though I wasn't really trying too, but I think it was because I wasn't eating much when I wasn't well over Christmas. It had also been 12 weeks since I was last there so I had only really lost around half a pound a week. I definitely don't want to lose any more weight and since I've lost half stone since I got measured for my dress, I think it may be a bit too big when I go next week. At least it is so much easier to take a dress in than let it out!

After the meeting we went for lunch before I met my friends Helen, Lucy and Nic at Pretty Woman to look for bridesmaids dresses for Helen's wedding in August. We went for a couple of drinks afterwards before heading home. Today I have been doing the rest of the evening invites and I just need to get some more glue & a few more addresses tomorrow so I can finish them off and hopefully get them posted on Tuesday. Then I can reveal them all! My parents have already started to receive some of the RSVP's from our day guests which is very exciting! Tonight, I also ordered the card and paper we need for the placecards, order of service', table plan & table names.

Comments

  1. Great job on another 5.5 lbs lost! April is really coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 3 stone! That's very cool... remember not to shrink too much though or you'll have to go down the aisle in your birthday suit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!