Skip to main content

Finally...

...they're off! I posted all of our day invites at lunchtime today!

The completed invites

I finished them off yesterday and my parents came round to help us assemble them. All of the UK ones were stamped and ready to go and I only had to go to the post office to get the correct postage on the 5 international ones. I'm so excited they are finally out and people should start receiving them on Wednesday. Makes it seem even more real and I cant wait till my parents start receiving the RSVP's. They did already get one from my sister but its not like we didn't know she was going to be there!

Boxed & ready to post

Now its on to the evening ones; thankfully there are not as many of them and they are pretty much the same design, just without the pocketfold. I have already amended the insert sheets to suit so its just a case of printing, stamping, sticking, more printing then assembling! We have just past 9 weeks to go so I would like to get the evening invites out within the next 2 weeks.

Posts will follow showing the invites in progress and complete!

Comments

  1. They look great! Isn't it amazing to have that squared away? Makes it so real! Guests will be responding before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Must feel good! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! must feel so great to have them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must feel good! Eeek the excitement of replies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such hard work but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great!! Can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!