Skip to main content

Congrats Anna & Bean!

Congratulations to the wonderful Anna from Anna and the Ring, who is marrying her Bean today!

As I'm sure you are all aware, Anna is another British blogger who was one of the first to find my blog last July; she was so supportive up to and since our wedding, I love getting all of her lovely comments and she even left my this lovely post on my wedding day.


I have loved reading Anna's blog up to her big day and I'm so excited for them both and cant wait to hear all about the wedding! I very almost met Anna last month but hopefully we can arrange a proper meet up soon!

I hope you both have a fabulous day and it is everything you could have wished for! xxx

Comments

  1. Congratulations to them both! The blogging community is so amazing and supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek!

    Thank you so much my lovely.

    At 10am, I think it was still snowing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!