Skip to main content

5 months!

5 months married! The last month has just flown by!

After a fantastic week in Italy for Helen & Nick's wedding, we had the UK reception the middle Saturday in August. The following weekend we had the 1st birthday party of bridesmaid Lucy's daughter Emily then last Saturday we had a lovely blogger meet up where I met Conversation Pieces, Daydreams in Lace, My Spare Thoughts & Adventures of a Dizzy Girl (previously Glasgow Bride) for the first time. It was a lovely afternoon which turned into evening and I hope we can do it again soon!

Wedding recaps are continuing slowly but I want to get them all finished before we reach 6 months then I can finally start the honeymoon ones then tell you all about Helen's wedding too! This month we also got our wedding album and I love it! We also got a gorgeous black & white framed print and also mini versions of our albums to give out to family.

There has been a slight change of plan for my sisters wedding, which is now going to be happening in Edinburgh this December! I am making their invites as a gift to them so that's going to keep me busy for the next couple of weeks. We are going to London in 2 weeks for Enzo's 1st birthday so I'm going to take them all down with me then!

(All images by Craig & Eva Sanders)

Comments

  1. Congrats! We just passed our 90-day mark, and tomorrow is our three-month anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 5 months, can't believe time has passed so quickly. It was lovely to meet you and the others, we did natter for quite a while eh?!
    More Gaynor DIY!! Ooh can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous about your uber awesome meet up!

    More DIY whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/9/10 21:41

    5 months! Cripes, where has the time gone?! (Am I allowed to say cripes at my age?!)

    And yes it did turn into evening rather fast! A definite we should do again... maybe with a bit more food though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read this post (as you linked to it in your recap post) and I was like, if this was posted in September how on EARTH did Bicoastal bride post in March?!

    Oh silly date switching confused the heck outta me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!