Skip to main content

03.04.10 Our Day by Design: Photographs - Bridal Party

Since my dress was quite long, I often needed help to move anywhere outside, so with my girls holding my train, we headed towards the steps to take some bridal party photos.


First with the full bridal party.


Then we got one with just me & my bridesmaids followed by Graham & his best man & ushers.



Everyone else headed back inside to enjoy the canapes and a drink, while we went to get photos taken on our own...

(All images by Craig & Eva Sanders)

Comments

  1. If I haven't said so yet, I love your bridesmaids' dresses! They are so elegant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/9/10 21:42

    Love the coming down the steps pics... and how smiley everyone is :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!