Skip to main content

Update!

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few weeks, things have been quite busy as you will see from the update below:
  • I ordered more card samples to start thinking about the order of service', placecards, menu's and table name design.
  • I ordered more grey ribbon to use on the order of service' and for the favour boxes.
  • I paid for the rest of our honeymoon.
  • I paid 50% of whats left to pay for our venue and arranged to meet our coordinator on Sat 30th Jan.
  • We paid for and picked up our wedding rings; I love how mine turned out! {A separate post will follow with more detail!}
  • I bought my shoes! {A separate post will follow!}
  • I ordered some samples of veil fabric to look at the different colours.
  • I booked the hairdresser; they have another wedding that morning too so they are going to open at 8am for us!
  • I booked my hair trial for the 6th of March.
  • My mum spoke to the women who does the flowers at the church who will arrange all of that for us with a mixture of white, purple and pink flowers which will be great and should be less than £100.
  • I have been progressing with the invites and now have the main part of each day invite done; now I just need to print out the directions, information and RSVP inserts, print the envelopes and make the ribbon enclosures! {A separate post will follow at some point!}

The next week couple of weeks are going to be busy with all of the invites as I want to get them out around the end of Jan / start of Feb. This weekend we are also going to start looking for my mums outfit then we are popping in to our venue's wedding fair on Sunday to speak to the cake makers about what we want. Graham is also going to the kilt shop on Saturday to see how they are getting on with his kilt and look for his dads.

Plans are also progressing for my hen weekend on the 12th / 13th March. My bridesmaids are organising this for me as a surprise so all I know so far is that we are having a meal on the Friday night in Edinburgh then doing something else on the Saturday night which I think will involve staying over somewhere!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have been busy and productive! So organized! I need to get my to do list in order! Looking forward to the show post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an impressive list. Glad it's all coming along well for you though. And looking forward to hearing about the shoes and more details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!