Skip to main content

Recent Etsy purchases 3: Personalised Christmas Ornaments

I recently bought 2 ornaments from SarEi, a shop which sells personalised Christmas ornaments for all occasions on Etsy. Sarah sells loads of different designs and was so easy to work with and great at replying quickly to my questions & requests.


Cobalt and Garnet - Hand Painted Wedding / Anniversary Ornament
(Image from here)

One of the ornaments was for us as I wanted something on our tree to celebrate our wedding and the second for my baby nephew to give my sister & brother-in-law at their wedding, rather than the traditional horseshoe, since the wedding was so close to Christmas.

I chose the wedding / anniversary design shown above and then chose the colours and text for each. Ours was of course deep purple, with a grey / silver design & text. It has our first names & wedding date on the front.


For my sister, I got a navy one with a silver / white design & text. The front had their first names & wedding date on it. I then got the seller to put a message on the back which said 'To Mummy & Daddy on your Wedding Day, Love from Enzo xxx' alongside a little cheeky monkey.


I got a box for it from Paperchase and used silver shredded tissue inside so they have somewhere to keep it. Enzo gave it to them just before they went to get photographs taken on their own then they hung it on mums tree over Christmas.

Both of the ornaments are gorgeous and I would definitely order them again. Although the seller is based in the US, the delivery wasn't expensive to the UK and they came fairly quickly despite the slow post with the snow. They arrived on the Thursday before the wedding so were just in time!

Comments

  1. These are beautiful! I should definitely order some for us and our family next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! Will need to check her Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I shall be buying some i think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!