Skip to main content

2nd Blog Anniversary

When I reached my 1st blog anniversary last year I wondered if I could keep it up for another year. Another year has passed and on my 2nd blog anniversary, I'm still here; so far so good and if you saw my drafts folder you would know there is still more to come! Next up is going to be recaps of the two weddings I was a bridesmaid at last year, some DIY which is long overdue and more of my travels.

Thank you all again for following along, the lovely comments that you leave and for the wonderful friendships I have made {you know who you are}; that was definitely not what I expected when I started writing about my wedding, but something that I now couldn't imagine being without. I cant tell you how excited I am that we are going to be able to attend a wedding very soon that would not have been possible without our little blogs.


(All images by Craig & Eva Sanders)

Comments

  1. Aw lovely photo of you guys! Happy 2nd blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you lovely lady, I can't believe our men will meet soon too!
    Now I know what it was like when I made D bus cry, I'm sniffling in my kitchen!
    It's my blog anniversary too soon, I must try and remember it this time! Here's to another year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go for keeping it up! I'm coming up on my first anniversary and am wondering whether to stick with my Bicoastal Bride blog, start a new one, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary G!

    You just made me cry (In private at least), it was the good kind of crying. We shall all be very old blogging ladies, drinking tea and gossiping together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!