Skip to main content

Mr & Mrs

My sister's wedding on Saturday was fantastic! Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs!

Despite the terrible weather down south, everyone made it to the wedding and we all had a fabulous day. There will be proper recaps in the new year, where I also hope to get the bride herself to tell us about their big day, but for now here are some quick shots of the day.

The bride wore Vera Wang and the theme was London which included a red bus; a tube map table plan; tube stop table names; Harrods chocolates & my nephew had a London jumper under his suit!



With mum & dad


With me & the best man Matt


With me & Graham at Norton House


(All images from me or facebook friends)

Comments

  1. Dear gosh her dress is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love it. Plus, I love your little sweater cap thing, I have no idea what it is called but it is so cute and it looks warm.

    Can't wait for the recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister looks absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad she had a lovely wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to your sister. both of your dresses are beautiful! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes to the dress. the london theme sounds cute! congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!