Skip to main content

Home again!

We got back from Florida on Sunday and went straight back to work on Monday; back to normality already {well until tomorrow when the wedding festivities begin!}

We had a fantastic holiday and I'm so glad we were able to make it for the week after the terrible weather which was effecting all of the airports & flights from the UK! I will do a proper post at some point about our trip but here are a few of the highlights:

shopping, shopping and more shopping;
{we took empty hand luggage cases to fill to bring home; only 3 Coach handbags this year!}




family participation in Macy's Holiday Parade at Universal Studios;
{Grahams mum, dad, aunt & uncle got to help carry the Uncle Sam float!}






cocktails & dinner at the Grand Floridian;


our fancy hire car {don't ask, we got a discount on the upgrade since it was my birthday};



and even a romantic proposal in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom!
{Grahams sister got engaged so we will have another family wedding to look forward too!}


Now we have my sisters wedding to look forward too, in just 2 days, on Saturday! I'm off work tomorrow for some pre-wedding pampering with my sister & mum then we have the rehearsal followed by dinner tomorrow evening. Ashleigh, Patrick, Enzo and Patrick's parents arrived in Edinburgh today and we just got back from seeing them all tonight and getting to see Ashleigh's gorgeous dress!

Comments

  1. Oh this looks like so much fun and I'm so happy that our freezing weather didn't hamper your time! I am also SUPER excited to go to Universal and IOA (Harry Potta!) this weekend - you totally made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a fantastic trip! We'll be going to florida for the first time this march. Have fun at your sister's wedding, I hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, and congrats to your sister and Graham's! I know your sister's wedding will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!