Skip to main content

Stuck in Paradise!

So we should have arrived back in Edinburgh today after flying to London yesterday but our flight was cancelled and we are stuck on honeymoon in the Maldives! There were no flights from here today either but thankfully our tour operator, Kuoni, are paying for us to stay here for I guess as long as we have too!

Apart from that we have had a brilliant time and apart from the fact I can't start my new job tomorrow like I was supposed too, we cant really complain! {I have called and emailed my work to tell them!}

Our fantastic photographers, Craig & Eva Sanders, did all of our photos really quickly and we were sent the link to them last Tuesday. They all look wonderful and I cant wait to look at them all properly. In the meantime, we have been blogged on their blog, so please go and take a look here and let me know what you think. Here is one of the photos from their blog:

(Image from here)

Comments

  1. beautiful :) I love the one from above with all the bridesmaids sorting your dress, and the ones of you leaning against the wall too, stunning :)
    I hopeyou get back soon, there must be a limit even to how much paradise one can stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess there are a lot worse places to be stuck! :) I love that photo, too. It’s timelessly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well finally someone that this volcano may have been good for! hehehe I can't wait to see pics from your honeymoon! So in the meantime I will just head on over and check your photogs site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous? Me - abso-frigging-lutely. Come home safe and tell us all about it. Good luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally jealous!! The teaser shot looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see more, have fun on your extended honeymoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photograph is wonderful. Enjoy your extended delicious honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checked out that blog post - your photos are killer! You must be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that photo. Yay for extra honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous28/4/10 22:02

    Oooh what a lovely shot - going to check out the rest of the pics asap! Extra honeymoon is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, your photos are gorgeous! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos look lovely!! Love your wedding dress and the kilt Graham is wearing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!